Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Session Report for February 16th, 2017

Attendees: Jason, Ben, Patrick, Arnold, Eugene, John and me
Games played: Roborally (2016), Great Western Trail and Honshu

I brought the latest edition of Roborally. Patrick, Arnold, Jason, Rembert and I played on a map with 2 boards and three flags. The route was basically up and back a couple times. I broke away from the pack around the 2nd flag and won. Rembert was right on my tail and Patrick was recovering. Arnold was next in line and Jason sacrifice position to try to stop me from finishing.

John, Eugene and Ben played Great Western Trail. Eugene had a strong showing with 156 pts. John came up next with 111 and Ben had 77.

Patrick brought Honshu and we got 3/4's of a game in. We scored at that point and Ben had 46 pts. Jason was next with 45, I had 43 and Patrick had 41. We don't know how it would have finished but we were all really close.

No comments: