Monday, August 11, 2014

August 7, 2014 Session Report

We had a total of 11 people for this session (John C, Doug, Rouslan, Patrick, Karl, Eric, Nathan, Ryan, Alex, Claire and myself), and the following games were played:  Cheeky Monkey (twice), Civilization, Ingenious (twice), 7 Wonders, Vegas Showdown, Too Many Cooks and Cloud Nine.  A few scores and details follow.

Cheeky Monkey Game 1:  Ryan 37  Doug 29 Karl 22 John W. 8 Nathan 5 John C 3.  Ryan took over for Rouslan starting the third round and improved on an already good position to win the game.

Ingenious Game 1:  Ryan 10 Doug 9 Eric 8

Ingenious Game 2:  Eric 19 (perfect score!) Doug 9 Ryan 8

Cheeky Monkey Game 2:  Ryan 37 Eric 32 Doug 22

Civilization:  Apparently Rouslan was the winner.  The only report I got was from Patrick who said "he destroyed my city just as I was about to gain a Level 3 tech."

7 Wonders:  The players were Claire, Karl, Nathan, John C, Alex and myself.  Didn't write down the scores, I believe it was Alex first, Karl second, me third.  It was the first game for Claire, Karl and John C, so good result for Karl to come so close to winning.

Vegas Showdown:  John W 36, Karl 30, John C 28, Alex 25.  Low scoring game, surprised I won this.

Too Many Cooks:  Ryan 22 Nathan 16, Doug and Eric 12, Claire 10.

Cloud Nine (didn't finish):  Karl 42 John W 36 John C and Eric 33 Ray 24  Alex and Nathan somewhere further down the track (scoring markers removed in our rush to pick up the game by 9 PM)

No comments: