Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 21, 2013 Session Report

I had to miss this week's session, but co-Host Mike has provided the following report:

"At last week's session we had seven people. While we were waiting for more people to show up, Jonathan, Alex, Doug and I started with a game of Timeline on my iPad. I won the game fairly quickly. While we were playing Stephen and Rembert showed up and we played an oldie, but with the newest edition, Acquire. Alex managed to get some early bonuses and easily cruised in for the win. The final scores were Alex ($41,700), me ($34,100), Rembert ($30,200), Stephen ($27,500), Doug ($25,400) and Jonathan bringing up the rear with just a bit more than $16,000.
While we were playing, Helen arrived. Jonathan ducked out and we played a game of Transamerica to wrap up the night.  Helen won with 9 pts. Behind her (or in front of her as the game is scored) came Doug with 8 pts, Alex with 7, me with 6, Rembert with 5 and Stephen ending the game with 1 measly pt."

No comments: