Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008 Session Report

Attendance this week dropped to six, as Nick was back, along with Greg, Ben, Eric S., Clayton and myself. We played a total of five games: Can't Stop, Modern Art, Ticket to Ride-Switzerland, Mission Command -- Land Game, and Vegas Showdown.

Only have some details on a couple of the games. Three of us (Nick, Greg and myself) started out with Can't Stop which we abandoned when others arrived. Then we split into two groups of three; Greg, Eric and Ben played Modern Art, while Nick, Clayton and I played Ticket to Ride-Switzerland. Nick won the game by completing 10 (!) tickets.

Then Nick and Ben tried the two-player Mission Command game, which saw Ben do quite well in the opening game while Nick did better in the second game (and they may have played more than these two). The rest of us were engrossed in a four-player Vegas Showdown, which wound up with the two newcomers to the game (Eric and Greg) finishing 1-2 over Clayton and myself.

Next week, I will be at the WBC so I hope someone who is there will send me the results so I can post them here.

No comments: