Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012 Session Report

Back after being away last week at EuroQuest.  We had a total of six in attendance for tonight's session:  Tim, Doug, Mike, Alex, Helen and myself.  Games played:  Piece o' Cake, Tsuro, Saint Malo and VivaJava:  The Coffee Game, the latter of which we did not have time to finish.

(Pardon the partial game notes, as I have misplaced the sheet of paper with the actual scores.)

Piece o' Cake was a four-player, waiting for others to show, won by Tim with John second.  I seem to recall Mike was last.  Doug was first divider twice, which meant that seating order may have played a role as Tim had first pick twice, I had second pick twice.

Tsuro, Alex joined in and won.  First game for Mike and possibly Alex as well.

Alex had purchased Saint Malo at Essen and taught.  He managed to win the game as well.  I believe Tim was second, tie for third, I know I was dead last as I couldn't collect Stone to complete the Walls.

By this time Helen had arrived, then Alex left, so we were at five for VivaJava, but with only a half hour remaining, we barely got through the rules and a couple of turns before it was closing time.  Doug had a narrow lead at that point, but still lots of game left.
 

No comments: