Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Note from Stefan Lundback

Just wanted to post a note I received from Stefan Lundback, who was visiting us from Sweden and attended the March 26 session of our club:

"First of all please let me thank you for a great gaming evening at Laurel Community Centre. I think it was Paul who greeted me and he did a great job making me feel welcome.

Greg, thank you for letting me play my absolute favourite game - it seems that the only time I get to play this nowadays is during my travels. (I played the Disco Inferno map while in Sao Paulo on business last summer)

John, I think that your setup in Laurel is very conductive to bringing new gamers into the hobby - please keep up the good work!

Finally please send Ben, Chris, Paul and the others my regards.

Kind Regards, Stefan."

Thank you, Stefan, for joining our club when you were in the area.

No comments: